Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Macey Turns 2!




I can't hardly believe that my darling little girl has turned two. I do have to admit that it did make me cry to think that I really can no longer call her my baby, but she does promise to stay 'lill' forever, so I can only hope. We kind of skipped her actual birthday due to Daddy being at camp, but that did not stop him from remembering his princess. We got a 'special delivery' at our door of a birthday balloon and cuddley doggy with a card that wished his baby girl a happy birthday. Made HUGE points with the momma.


We had a great day surrounded by family, friends and lots of sugar. Of course everything was decked out in pink (if you know Macey, she doesn't care what it is, as long as it is pink...) It was a princess theme, with jewlery, crowns and wands to boot, and even daddy chipped in on the occasion.

I can almost guatentee that when he was little, this is exactly what he had in mind for what he wanted to do when he grew up.


Here are some fun pics of the day, thanks again to everyone to came and loved on our little girl.




2 comments:

February Jill said...

Yay, I'm so glad you're blogging now! It will be nice to keep up with your cute fam online at least!

Jill

Any labor yet?

joaniefifi said...

Great pictures! She looked like the princess that she is! (I have some great photos of the day too. Will get some to you. You are doing great as a 1st time blogger!
Give hugs to the kids for me!

Joanie/"Mammy"