Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Everyone just calm down!

I am sure that there are some out there that are gasping at the thought of me actually joining the blogging world - how can this be? Will it last? Can she truly figure out something so high tech?(Well high tech for little ol' me) At which I would like to smirk at and say yes, well, sort of. You do need to remember that I just very recently came into the digital camera world thanks to many of my wonderful friends, and have somewhat accomplished navigating my way around facebook, so why not fully dive in and see what blogging has to offer??? At the very least, the world needs a chance to see my beautiful children in all their splendor. Of course, that means that I now have to master actually downloading pics off of my newly acquired camera....

No comments: